Conventions Used Camera angles, Movement, and Shots : - Wide angles – showing vastness of space - Birds eye view angle - Tracking shots – following a magic creature or person Mis-En-Scene: -Fairytale-like costumes -Ancient and unique styled costumes - Typically, extreme colored makeup on eyes -Fake elf ears -Props: swords, magical wands, bows, daggers, axes, books, masks, anything unique to modern day - Miniature figures in close-up shots known as ‘bigatures’ -Cinematic lighting: majestical , bright So u n d : -Celtic and Viking music -Magical sound effects -Peaceful and beautiful music (soft) -Heroic Editing: -Dissolve effect -Mystical special effects -Cross Cutting Film examples: Elements we like in this genre : We like the unique characteristics that come with this style of film. It is different from the world we...
Hey blog I am back again! I have an update as to where we are with our filming for the movie opening. If you recall, I told you how my brother, along with Hailey and Kylee and I, are participating in the film. Hailey filmed the first few scenes, and then had to relocate to her house. At her house, either her sister or my brother would film her in the scenes. In the scenes where my brother and Hailey both appeared, we had her sister, Kaitlyn, assist with filming. We continued filming on another day. Or should I say a scary night! So, at this point we are filming the second portion of the film. Hailey is located in her room, about to sit down at her desk. We use her laptop to join a google meet call with Kylee and I. In later blogs we will share the technology and creativity behind the use of google meet, and its role in the opening sequence. Jonathan then films Hailey exiting her room, and through her house. At this point, we have to switch to Kaitlyn filming because Jonathan...
Hey Blog! I know its been a while since have heard from me! I have been working with my group to formulate this music video, and we have pretty much figured everything out to begin recording. To film the video, we want to use CapCut. I recently used CapCut in my production of my commercial about me, so I am familiar with the software. My group mates, as well, are familiar, as they have used this editing software before too. The app has a good reputation, and is fairly easy to use. We will use this app because of its easily accessible and manageable. Whether we will have dedicated editors, or everyone, is undecided. All I know is, I would enjoy being able to edit the music video. I like to believe I have somewhat of some more experience with navigating and working the app, than my other group mates. I want to edit as we When It comes to filming, we will need to come to a time to meet with everyone. This may be hard because of our distance of housing, and schedules outside of school...
Comments
Post a Comment