Production Blog : Change of Plans


 Hello blog! It's been somewhat of a stressful week. However, we are getting close to the end of this project. At least that brings some reassurance and sanity to me. The opening sequence has been running smoothly so far. However, there were  slight change of plans made. It was nothing major, as was able to be adjusted to easily. We were set the film to days throughout the week. Tuesday and Thursday, with the addition of the weekends. Recently, I had to commit to practice everyday of the week for a cheer team. Hailey and Kylee cheer for the same gym and team like me. It made our schedules somewhat easier because we practiced on the same days. That isn't the case anymore. I now practice Tuesdays and Thursdays. I used to only practice on Monday and Wednesday with my groupmates, leaving 2 days during the week to progress through our assignment. 

Although it isn't a severe change, it conflicts with our progress. In a sense that, we now have limited time to get together and work on the final touches and small details. I am glad that we have started with our project already. That has made this transition of schedule much more manageable for the group. On the weekend now, we know we have to strictly work! Before we had some room for silly time, and fun. But until we get this completed, the weekends are strictly business. I know that will be a little hard for us because we are a bunch of teens who can't help but to have fun when hanging out! However, we will do what we have to do to get the job done.

Anyway blog, that's a little update for you guys! I know how excited you are to see the final product. The suspense must be killing! Haha. Have a wonderful night blog, and see you next time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard For My Music Video