Production Blog : Film Change


 Hey blog family! I am back again and you know what that means! Just a little away from sharing my amazing opening sequence! I am so excited to have my amazing blog family see the final results. 

As you know, I recently shared with you some comments made on my opening sequence. I got to share my group's "short film" with a peer of my choice. I chose my mother and peer Jahziah. As they watched the video, I told them to give me any feedback, constructive and blunt. I needed it to make my project better. Ultimately, they didn't complain much about it. They loved the editing aspect. Such as the lighting and exposure, angles, and sound effects. They really complimented the costumes, backgrounds, and acting. They both concluded that the vibe and the realistic feeling of the movie made it well.

However, there were a few remarks the group took into consideration. Jahziah said that one the clips towards the opening of the film was shaky. After reviewing the film, we found which one it was and quickly replaced it. One thing we were happy about was, filming all the scenes more than once. We did this not only because we are indecisive, but if we were to catch a mistake in any of them eventually, we could quickly change it. So, when Jahziah told us of the shaky clip, we were able to swap it out with another "trial" scene. Another change we made was the outside scene, where Jonathan is attacked. My mother mentioned how the exposure was very low. And it was true. When our group went over it, we noticed we were barely able to see. It may have crossed our minds when editing. So, similar to the other scenes, we swapped out the scene. We also, in our photos, adjusted the exposure and brightness of the clip. We lightened it up a bit, but remained a little dark to match to our horror genre and the rest of the opening sequence. 

Once again, I was very thankful for my mother and Jahziah. It was good to get a second, or 5th eye on the film! LOL. I am just very excited to share our opening sequence. I will see you shortly blog family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard For My Music Video